Categories

Friday 21 June 2013

Hit Hard? Who? Never.

It is quite strange that how, how in this big bad world, in this place of sadness and sorrow, you see so many people running just running towards something. Something weird and unknown to me it was, but not now. It seemed so strange, why people are not bothered about the pain, the sorrow around them. So I too leaving behind all the trash, decided to find out what was that strange thing. I took the first step, it was very hard, very hard. Then as a walked towards that light, I felt so much more composed and calm. And then finally I got there, I reached my destination. It was nothing extraordinary, nothing out of the blue. Just a plain old thing that I had been ignoring for a very long time. It was hope, the slightest chance, a 0.01% probability that things will fall into place. And trust me that this probability exists in every situation, even the most difficult of them. It is just something that you hold on to. Till eternity, it is worth trying. And in this very struggle of trying, you reach your destination. And all of this is not philosophy or something just made up. It is tried and tested. If a wave move towards you, pushes you back, hits you hard, none of this is painful or difficult to handle. It is a piece of cake. But when this same wave emerges from within us, pushes us hard, hits us badly. This is when it all gets out of control. It is this same wave that makes us or breaks us. Because if we throw up, we never get back again. But if we hold on to even a pillar of sand or salt, it is definite that we will stand back up and the wave inside of us will actually push us forward towards glory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger Tips