Categories

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Waiting for happiness and its friends

It was only a moment ago
 
Everything perfect as it goes
 
Then why do things have to change
 
Like every season from sun to rain?
 
After every sway of the windowpane
 
There is an empty space beneath the pain
 
The place then is slowly taken
 
By sorrow and her lonely parents
 
Why do you have to go?
So early before even the season of snow 
Why don't you, happiness of some kind
Stand by me and reside
Somewhere where I can see you?
Somewhere where I can feel you?
And say that yes you are there
With your friend laughter, just waiting
For the right moment to follow me after

Many times in our life, we all just doesn't realise when the moment of bliss, the moment of joy ends. Why is it so? I wish knew. But I know everything happens for a reason but sometimes I wish I could decipher what that reason is. Actually not sometimes, a lot of times! But then too it is only the longing for happiness and not the pain from sorrow that makes us feel so empty, so lonely. So, we just wait for the sun to rise and for happiness to be by our side. And now too I sign off with the same patience and fortitude, waiting for happiness and its friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger Tips